2. Personal information we collect
Bluemoon may collect the following personal information.
(1) When you agree to receive news releases from us, send inquiries through the website at bluemoonmarketing.jp (“Website”), complete our surveys, we may collect:
– Basic information — such as name and title
– Contact information — such as address, phone number and email address
– Work information — such as job title, industry, department and company name
– Other details about you — to be specified when we collect
(2) When you access our Website, we may collect:
– Usage of the Website — such as a history of pages viewed on the Website
– Access environment — such as IP address, browser and the type of device you are using to access the Website
3. How we use your personal information
Bluemoon will use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide the Service (Website)
– provide access to the Service and verify identification of the users of the Service (”Users”).
(2) To provide Ancillary Service
– display your personal information on your personalized screens of the Website and Mobile App so that you can confirm, use, control and/or delete your personal information we collected
– send you emails that you registered for
– respond to your inquiries or other requests
– send information regarding services we offer
– invite you to complete surveys and report the results of them, and to send you invitations for events and seminars
– deliver rewards for submission of surveys (if any)
– send other information relevant to you.
(3) To improve, maintain and/or personalize the Service and Ancillary Service
– help us to develop new services and products
– conduct research or a survey on topics such as your satisfaction regarding the products and services we offer.
(4) For sales and marketing of NAR
(5) For any other reasons required to provide the Service and/or Ancillary Service in relation with the above (1) – (4)
4. Who we provide your personal information to
(1) Bluemoon will provide your personal information to a third party only when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
(2) Bluemoon will provide personal information to some third parties to facilitate the running of our business or to provide specific services you have requested.
(3) Bluemoon may also provide your personal information to relevant third parties to:
– comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes
– protect the safety, asset or property of you or the public
5. Changing and updating your personal information
(1) Bluemoon asks for Users’ cooperation to keep personal information up to date and accurate.
(2) You can control some personal information. For example you can check, revise, add, and delete your personal information and your e-mail preferences.
We have appropriate technical and administrative security measures in place to help ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration or loss. To protect your personal information from being intercepted, obstructed or tampered with and to ensure the security of the Service and Ancillary Service, Bluemoon uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology when important information details are being entered.
7. Transfer of personal information
As the internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve international transmission of such information, including outside of Japan. Therefore, by communicating electronically with Bluemoon, you acknowledge and agree to your personal information being processed in this way.
8. Children under 16
Bluemoon does not intentionally collect any information on children under 16 years of age. Bluemoon will undertake to delete any such information if notified by a parent or guardian.
9. Point of contact for personal information/personal data enquiries
Bluemoon will collect your personal information (or personal data) by itself, or through Bluemoon’s partner companies or sales agencies.
For enquiries about your personal information (or personal data) as specified by the Personal Information Protection Law in Japan or any other laws and regulations applicable, contact us.
Bluemoon Marketing Inc.
1-10-11-10F Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012, Japan
(1) Bluemoon may also handle your personal information in ways other than stated above when Bluemoon, as a Japanese company, is required to comply with the Personal Information Protection Law in Japan or other laws and/or regulations where applicable.
11. Handling of personal data of EEA residents
Clause 11 shall apply only to the handling of personal data of users residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), in addition to clauses 1 to 10.
(1) Handling of personal data
We always process personal data on a lawful basis, such as:
– Your consent
This is when you have given us explicit permission to process your personal data for a given purpose.
– Legitimate business purposes
This is when we have a legitimate interest, as a business, to process personal data.
– Contractual necessity
– Legal obligation
This is when we have to process personal data in order to comply with the law. For example, we process and retain customer invoice data to comply with financial regulations.
(2) Cross border transfers
Personal data may be transferred to countries or jurisdictions outside the EEA such as Japan. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA and would not afford many of the rights conferred upon you in the EEA. We will put in place reasonable safeguards to protect information that is transferred in this way.
(3) Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data, request to delete your personal data, request to limit and/or object to the processing of your personal data, and request data portability with regards to your personal data. When Bluemoon receives a request based on the rights specified above, Bluemoon shall respond to such requests without undue delay.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before withdrawal of the consent.
You can contact us to exercise the above rights which cannot be exercised at Your Account as stipulated in clause 5. We will keep improving our services so that more preferences can be configured.
(4) Retention of personal data
Bluemoon may send data known as cookies to a User’s device when they use the Service. This data will be saved on the User’s hard disk or memory. Cookies are used for purposes like monitoring Website performance, providing the Service and for the targeting, personalization and management of advertisements. If a User chooses to disable cookies, certain parts of the Service will not be available.
Configuring cookie preferences
1. Opting out of cookies through your browser
Established on November 26, 2010
Revised on September 8, 2018
ブルームーン・マーケティング株式会社 代表取締役 野田 彩子
代表取締役 野田 彩子